- Virginia Department of Elections
- Check Registration/Apply for Absentee Ballot
- Past Election Results
- Restoration of Rights
- Virginia General Assembly
- Federal Legislative Information
- Federal Election Commission
- Am I already registered?
- How do I register?
- Where do I vote?
- What if I’m not available to vote on Election Day? (Absentee Voting)
- What are acceptable IDs for voting in Virginia?
- When is the next election?
- Where can I find more information
June 20, 2023 - Order of Primary Elections
Offices to be Elected in Stafford County on November 7, 2023
Virginia Dept of Elections - Voter Education and Outreach site
Are You Ready to Vote?
- Do you know where to vote?
- Is your voter registration current?
- Do you have the required ID?
- Are you eligible to vote before Election Day?
- Who’s on the Ballot?
- Multi-Year Election Calendar
- Election Day Guide
- Election District Map
- Elected Representatives
- Election Results
Many voters have received voter registration cards in the mail. If you have received more than one notice, you should always refer to the notice with the most recent date. If you have any questions about where your Election Day polling location is, you can contact the Registrar’s Office at 540-658-4000. You can also go to the following link to access your voter registration and polling location information.
Redistricting in Stafford County is complete. There are 10 new precincts in Stafford. To locate your voting location, you can go to https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/187643e6c6dd4c0c93f60dd7278a2a86/ and enter your physical home address to find your polling location.
You can also go to https://vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation to review your voter registration information and see your new Congressional, Senate and House Districts, as well as your Stafford County election district and polling location. You can make any necessary changes if you have moved or your name has changed.