Update, 3:06 p.m., October 8, 2021: The issue has been resolved.
Residents may experience difficulty reaching Stafford County Government numbers that begin with the prefix ‘658’ and the Sheriff’s non-emergency ‘658’ number. AT&T is experiencing an outage due to a problem with one of its switches. It is not allowing AT&T Wireless subscribers to connect to 658 numbers. AT&T is currently working on the issue. If you are an AT&T customer and you are having trouble reaching Stafford County Government, there are some alternate ways to contact us below:
- Utilize the live chat option at staffordcountyva.gov
- Email addresses for the various departments are listed on the website at staffordcountyva.gov
- County Government offices are open today through 4:30 p.m.
- Contact the County through its social media pages on Facebook @staffordcountygovernment or Twitter @staffordvagov
- For those trying to reach the Sheriff’s Office nonemergency number, the Sheriff’s Office is asking that you dial 9-1-1
We will provide updates on our website and social media when the issue is resolved.